Parents play a huge part in helping students prepare for the first day of classes. To make things as easy as possible, we’ve created a Parent Checklist. It’ll keep you organized and ensure your student has completed all necessary tasks before, during and after New Student Orientation.
Verify that your student has:
- Activated their CampusID and PantherMail email address
- Filled out all necessary financial aid forms, including Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
- Submitted final transcripts and Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) test scores to Admissions
- Applied for University Housing (if they plan to be a resident student) and completed immunization forms
- Registered for and completed any required placement exams (for math, chemistry or foreign language)
- Checked their PAWS account for any holds
- Filled out the liability waiver for the Student Recreation Center
- Discussed your student’s enrollment in one of our Freshman Learning Communities prior to the afternoon registration session.