To complete your orientation requirement for Fall 2020, you must complete the four mandatory steps below:
1. Register for your Virtual Orientation session on your Admissions Status Check.
2. Complete the Online Orientation Modules PRIOR to your scheduled Virtual Orientation date
3. Complete the Academic Advising & Course Registration Form, which was emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. You must complete this online advising form prior to your Virtual Orientation date.
4. Attend your Virtual Orientation session on the scheduled date in order to be registered for fall courses. You will receive a WebEx invitation by email prior to your Orientation with instructions on how to join. (If you previously registered for an in-person program, your date has not changed.)
There is a registration fee for all students which covers student staffing and other expenses. The fee is not covered by scholarships or financial aid. Due to the virtual nature of the program, we are unable to accommodate guests this year.
· Perimeter Orientation Fee: $15
· Atlanta Orientation Fee: $25